FOUNDER AND PRINCIPAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Our Founder, Principal Psychologist, and Board registered Supervisor, Cindy Parsons, rarely has fewer than twenty provisional psychologists under her wing.
I’m a Registered Psychologist with oodles of experience at the pointy end of problem-solving. After almost a decade of helping humans manage their mental health, to recover from trauma, or return to work after illness or injury, I’ve a fair idea about what makes us tick. As a daughter, colleague, and friend, I have my share of ups and downs. Life is complicated, painful even.”
“Any of us can lose our way. Empathy and expertise can help us find it.”
Things I love to do
I really enjoy travelling in France. Obviously my favourite four French words are café, croissant, fromage, and vin!
Optimism, and a smile saw me right in Paris. I expected things to go well while travelling, so they did.
I approach our sessions the same way (but in fluent English).
Credentials – Cindy Parsons
- Registered Psychologist and a member of the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Board Registered Supervisor currently supervising over 20 Provisional Psychologists
- Curriculum writer and developer – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- Postgraduate Diploma, Psychology – Australian Catholic University
- Bachelor of Arts – Victoria University
Boutique Psychology is a judgment-free zone where you can safely be yourself. You can count on being heard and respected.
Each of our Psychologists has their preferred therapeutic approach and distinct personality. However all of us are kind, warm, genuine humans.
Importantly, none of us believe that you’re broken, given that all of us come through our own messy, challenging times.